Make contributions to Cumberland UMC online!
It’s convenient, quick and easy:
· Safe and secure
· UMC-approved system
· Bank account or credit/debit card
· Tithe or donate in a few clicks
· Set up for manual or auto repeat
· Keep on track with pledges
OPTIONAL: CREATE A PROFILE TO LOG IN
(Creating a profile is not necessary, but with it you won’t have to type in lots of payment method info if you give online again.)
1. On the home screen, click Create Profile.
2. Type your email address twice and click Continue.
3. Log in. Click Forgot Your Email Address or Password? and follow instructions to have a temporary password emailed to you.
4. Return to the Online Giving home screen and log in as instructed in the email.
5. That’s it!
TO GIVE ONLINE USING A PROFILE:
1. Log in. The screen will show Add Transaction, Edit Account and a summary of any past donations. Click Edit Account if you wish to change payment source details.
2. Click Add Transaction and enter the dollar amount in the desired fund box(es). Give to as many funds as you want. To view the total, click another box or click outside a box. (Clicking the “X” in a box will erase the amount in that box.)
3. Enter Donation Frequency (One-time, Weekly or Monthly) and Donation Start Date (if applicable). Click Continue.
4. In the “Donation Information” box, click the arrow and select your payment method (Checking, Savings, Credit/Debit Card, or the account you may have previously used). The screen will change accordingly. Fill in any information, if needed.
5. Carefully review your entry summary, then click Process to submit your donation. Print a copy of the transaction results for your records. You will receive an email confirming the transaction!
6. Click the Log Off tab to close.